Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Friday! Can you believe we've already finished 2 weeks of school?!?

Just a few quick reminders for this week:

If you have  not already, please return the emergency card, permission form for extra food in the cafeteria, and early release info sheet (orange) ASAP. If you need an extra copy of anything let me know. You may also receive a form with you child's current Powerschool info. Please check this form and make any changes. The back must be signed. Some of you completed this at Parent Info Night, if not it will be sent home.

I'm making a minor change with our classroom strikes. If your child gets a strike (the consequence for breaking a class rule after a warning) I need it to be initialed or signed by a parent and returned to school the following day. I think this will make sure that strikes are making it home to parents :) Below is an example of what a strike looks like. They will always be on yellow paper. Once we use up all the ones I have I will add a line for parent signature.

Name______________ date____________

Today I received ___ strike(s) because I:

_____________________________________________________________

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend!


Important dates:

July 31       T shirt orders due
Aug 22       Early release @ 11:35am
Sept 3        No School- Labor Day
Sep 14       Last day of the first 9 weeks
Oct 8          First day of the 2nd 9 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment